Ellura is backed by 20 clinical studies.
- Only soluble PACs from concentrated cranberry juice extract are responsible for Anti Adhesion Activity
independent research shows the influence of formulation and proanthocyanidins (PAC) solubility on in vitro and ex vivo P-fimbriated E. coli bacterial Anti-Adhesion Activity (AAA).
- Catheter-associated urinary tract infections
Does cranberry have a role in catheter-associated urinary tract infections?
- Target dose for UTI prevention
36mg/72mg PAC identified and confirmed as target dose for UTI prevention
- Asymptomatic bacteriuria after cystoplasty
Effectiveness of a cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) preparation in reducing asymptomatic bacteriuria in patients with an ileal enterocystoplasty
- Prophylaxis of rUTIs compared with antibiotic
Cranberry syrup vs. trimethoprim in the prophylaxis of recurrent urinary tract infections among children: a controlled trial